1. Account Executive & Inside Sales and Business Development
Are you a results-oriented sales professional who thrives on success? Are you able to work as a team player? Are you able to build and deepen customer relationships through solution selling? Are you able to strategize and find new business opportunities to grow your customer base? If you are, we would like to meet you! TeamWorld Corporate Programs is a growing and we are looking for a sales professional to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for building and growing current customer base as well as prospecting for new business on a national corporate level.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Primary responsibility is working as a team with an Account Manager on strategies to grow customer base by deepening relationships with current customers and prospecting for new business through solution selling.
- Response to leads and inquiries that come in through website.
- Documents all communications and activities into Salesforce CRM each day.
- Coordinates and communicates with all involved departments as needed.
- Source products and build presentations based on client needs.
- Communicates effectively to provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude, curiosity and creativity
- Ability to take initiative to develop ideas and bring strategies to customers
- Analytical with good business judgement and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, exceptional time management skills
- Ability to work in a very fast paced deadline driven environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize based on business and customer needs
- Swift and thoughtful problem solving with a courteous attitude
- Demonstrated record of success in delivering customer solutions based on identified needs and thus sales goal achievement
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
2. Accounts Receivable Associate
TeamWorld, a leading promotional products company, is looking for an Accounts Receivable Associate to add to the financial team of our growing company. The ideal candidate will have exceptional skills with Microsoft Excel, proven aptitude with data analysis, experience with preparing reports, great communications, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Duties include collection calls on delinquent accounts, generating custom reports and invoices to our customers, handling cash receipt entries, applying customer credits and refunds, and other special projects as needed.
- An Excel guru, knowledgeable about VLOOKUPS and pivot tables?
- Someone with a reputation for integrity and attention to detail?
- Driven to achieve the best results possible?
- Committed to providing superb customer satisfaction?
- Known for your optimistic outlook and able to communicate about issues while building relationships?
If that describes you, then you may be the crucial fit for our team. The Accounting Department is responsible for maintaining accurate financials. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Accounts Receivable best practices and the General Ledger. Knowledge of inventory processes is a plus.
If this sounds like a fit for you and you are looking for a challenging position, want to hear from you! E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how your background and experience will make you an asset to our team.
3. Customer Support
Are you a perpetually positive person? Can people hear you smiling over the phone? Are you a great listener who loves making customers happy and solving problems? If so, you sound like the kind of person we're looking for!
TeamWorld is seeking a special person to be our Customer Happiness Facilitator. The right person for this job will love helping customers by fulfilling their orders and resolving any issues that may arise. They'll enjoy the challenge of turning occasional disappointments and frustrations into praise-filled experiences that customers won't forget, and have the organization skills and brainpower to take the information you learn from these encounters, and make recommendations to improve our processes.
- Are a person who's always smiling and upbeat, where people can hear you smile over the phone.
- Like to focus on the details and make sure everything is correct.
- Carry around a level of energy and enthusiasm that people find contagious.
- Are the kind of person who is always looking for ways to do things better.
- Anticipate people's needs before they even realize they need something.
- Are always happy, but realize that the right opportunity could make you happier.
- Want to be part of a dynamic, fast-paced, growing company.
... then you sound like the kind of person we need! In this position you'll work closely with our customers, processing orders and resolving issues. You will be the gatekeeper, greeting customers and suppliers, routing communications to other departments and acting as the face of the company. Working as an advocate for our customers, you will ensure their orders are properly processed and their expectations exceeded!
The right candidate will work one-on-one with customers, using his or her listening skills and powers of persuasion to help resolve their issues. The successful candidate will be career-driven, goal-oriented, and have a passion for helping people and making a contribution to our team. It's a fast-paced environment with new challenges daily, and there's always plenty to do.
Are you the special person we're looking for? Energize your career with a growing company, and come grow with us. If you are interested, please apply and let us know you are the right candidate for this position.
4. PHP Developer
Do you enjoy the challenge of building programming solutions to tackle business needs? Does the idea of being on a team dedicated to developing a best-of-breed e-commerce application sound like a challenge you would be passionate about?
TeamWorld, a leading promotional products company, is seeking a unique individual for our open Web Developer position, developing applications for e-commerce, business processes, and business intelligence. The right person for this job will have a blend of technical and problem solving skills, excellent communication and documentation habits, and will love working in a fast-paced environment with continual challenges and opportunities. If you are confident with web programming languages and have experience working in a server environment, you sound like the kind of person we need.
- are the kind of person who loves constant challenges and a fast-paced work environment
- believe in continuous improvement and a commitment to excellence
- love working in a collaborative environment of creative technology developers
- get excited about using technology to create efficiencies and solutions to business problems
- have a level of energy and enthusiasm that people find contagious
...then you may be the developer we are looking for! You will work as a key member of our Web Development Department, learning our existing business environment and applications and performing a critical role on a team that will propel our company to the next level by engineering solutions that empower our customers.
Skills & Requirements
Start the next stage of your career. Come grow with us as we continue to expand our company.
5. Receiving Associate
Are you a high-energy multi-tasker, skilled at juggling different priorities and opportunities without sacrificing performance while still achieving excellent results? If that describes you, you may be the ideal candidate for a critical role in our organization.
TeamWorld, a leading promotional products and apparel company, is seeking a Receiving Associate to join our Warehouse Department, boosting our ability to provide the best customer experience in the industry. As a Receiving Associate, you will play a critical role, working hand in hand with our sales, purchasing and production departments to achieve and maintain operational excellence and a high degree of accuracy. The right candidate will have a strong commitment to quality combined with a great team attitude.
- View your coworkers as customers who deserve excellent service
- believe in continuous improvement and a commitment to excellence…
- Have a reputation for finding mistakes that most people miss
- Are able to find and communicate problems while maintaining a positive attitude
- Are able to visualize the final product when handed pieces and a plan
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
then you may be who we need on our team. Our Receiving Associates work as a team, performing detailed product receipts, shipment breakdown and redistribution, customer and vendor returns, and assisting in maintaining inventory integrity. We track, monitor, and communicate about all our activity using the Microsoft Office Suite and our sales order entry system, so strong computer skills are essential. We maintain a high level of communication with internal departments, spotting and avoiding potential roadblocks to customer satisfaction, while prioritizing critical needs in our high volume department.
We are looking for a candidate who is focused on ensuring that everything that leaves our department is 100% accurate and on time. If this sounds like an exciting position filled with challenges that’s perfect for you, then send us your resume and/or apply on our website: teamworld.com and tell us how your background and experience make you the ideal candidate for this important role on our team.