1. Customer Service Representative
The Container Decorating Customer Service Representative works directly with the purchasing, production, art, and warehouse teams on a daily basis to manage the customer base for the program. They are responsible for maintaining a consultative relationship with customers and providing administrative support internally. The Customer Service Representative manages workflow within the team structure, taking direction from the Container Decorating Customer Support Manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Primary responsibility is to provide administrative support tasks such as processing sales orders, processing art onlys, creating new quotes, and any other tasks for managing the maintenance of the Container Decorating Program as they arise.
- Documents all communications and activities into Salesforce each day.
- Coordinates and communicates with all involved departments as orders move through the process.
- Recognize upsell opportunities with current customer base.
- Create quotes based on client needs.
- Manages TeamWorld Container Decorating accounts as inquiries come in.
- Act as back up to other Customer Service Representatives as needed.
- Works with Customer Support Manager to organize and prioritize the workflow to meet customer goals and timelines.
- Communicates effectively to provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, exceptional time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize based on business needs
- Swift and thoughtful problem solving
- Demonstrated record of success in delivering customer solutions based on identified needs
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Associate's Degree (NOTE: A comparable combination of education/experience and/or training will be considered equivalent to the education listed.)
- 1-3 years sales/customer service experience
2. Accounts Payable Clerk
The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for maintaining all aspects of Accounts Payable including the timely and accurate payment of all designated accounts.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Input all vendor invoices
- Process weekly check runs
- Inventory adjustments
- Correspond with vendors to ensure credits are received
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced work environment.
- Extremely efficient, accurate, organized and reliable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and data entry.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- The ideal candidate must be attentive to detail and thorough.
- Two (2) year Accounting degree performance.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of work experience.