1. Servo Press Operator
Responsible for learning and understanding all aspects of computer controlled carousel style bottle screen printing machine. The Servo Press Operator's primary functions are to ensure the press is properly set up in a timely fashion, printing at optimal speeds, and achieving required quality standards. While the job is running they will monitor and optimize print results and equipment settings as well as prepare tooling, screens and other necessary items for the next job to be run. Additionally, the Servo Press Operator must keep a clean work area, including cleaning ink from used screens and wiping down and cleaning equipment. The Servo Press Operator is a key factor to the department's success.
- Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
Machine set up/change overs
- Tooling changes
- Screen changes
- Parameter setting
- Creating new and/or modifying set up programs for specific jobs/bottles
- Validating set-up/print quality check and making required settings to complete set-up
- Monitor machine and print performance on a regular basis as jobs are running
- Make adjustments as needed.
- Monitor and add ink to screens as needed
- Assist maintenance personnel on scheduled maintenance requirements
- Monitor and adjust other nearby smaller pieces of equipment
- Assist line as time and need permits
- Perform clean-up activities on used print screens
- Perform checks on colors to ensure color is correct and seeks assistance from ink specialist.
- Potentially work staggered breaks and lunches to maximize scheduled down time of equipment (perform tasks on equipment while line workers are on break)
- May require limited early or extended hours
- Read sales orders and ensure product is completed as listed, correct artwork, color, size and item.
- Other duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A minimum of a high school degree (GED) is required. An associate's degree in a mechanical discipline is a benefit.
- Basic reading comprehension, computer and math skills
- Self-starter / intrinsically motivated
- Mechanically inclined
- Able to reason through cause and effects when working on press
- Able to follow instructions and adapt to changes in daily work schedules
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Flexible with work schedule
- Willing to give suggestions to improve department processes.
- Able to work with chemicals safely and follow proper safety protocols
- Able to work independently and with a team
- Attention to detail, inspection, product counts, sales orders
- Ability to lift 25-50 lbs.
- TeamWorld offers excellent and affordable health insurance. We also offer dental, and vision insurance, a company paid life insurance policy, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid personal days, 401K plan with a matching program, and educational reimbursement.
2. Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
TeamWorld is looking for a full-time industrial maintenance mechanic to assist in maintaining industrial equipment. Five (5) years of previous hands-on experience of mechanical work is required. Prior experience in motors, gear boxes and belt conveyors is preferred.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operation manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and maintain engines, conveyors, electrical systems, CNC machinery, pneumatic tools and hydraulic equipment.
- Identify faulty equipment through observation and testing metrics.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, and/or power tools.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Maintains equipment, parts, tools, and supplies; sources replacement parts anticipating needs.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure correct and safe operation of equipment and machinery using a computerized maintenance system.
- Work with facility manager to continually update the production process and system software.
- Attend daily shift meetings to prioritize work orders and minimize downtime.
- Safely operate power tools, hoists and hand tools.
- Assess the condition of used parts using micrometers, calipers and specifications.
- Maintains technical knowledge about electrical, pneumatics, hydraulics and mechanical knowledge via on-going training, industry workshops and technical reading.
- High school diploma or GED
- Advanced technical or college training preferred
- Minimum of 5 years industrial maintenance experience required
- Advanced understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics and mechanics
- Basic understanding of electrical systems and CNC equipment
- Capable of operating hand, power and specialized tools
- Knowledge of Computerized Maintenance System preferred
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Team player and willing to work with minimal supervision
- Comfortable with computers
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Bending, squatting, twisting, reaching, standing, sitting, walking frequently required.
- Must be proficient in equipment maintenance, technical understanding and have a working knowledge of OSHA safety guidelines.
- Previous experience with forklifts for preventative maintenance and/or repair is a plus.
- Must have good attention to detail
- Must be flexible
Salary depends on experience.
We are a drug free and Equal Opportunity Employer
3. Line Leader
The Line Leader - Responsible for the performance of the assigned production line to ensure a quality product is delivered to the customer.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Conduct quick follow-up meeting to inform line team of job specifics: bottle color, cap, artwork, packing instructions, and any special requirements.
- Inspect bottles after they come out of the heater and do scratch test; looking for missing letters, holes, double images, targets, etc.
- Work with printer to correct any problems with bottle print.
- Complete daily logs.
- Train new employees and mentor current employees.
- Motivate team.
- Maintain work flow.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- Immediately report any abnormal conditions to Production Supervisor/Manager.
- Other duties as assigned by the Production Supervisor/Manager.
Education and/or Experience and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED.
- Manufacturing experience required
- Basic Reading and Mathematical Comprehension
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to follow directions/instructions (oral or written).
- Ability to respond to common inquires or complaints knowledgeably and respectfully.
- Strong leadership skills
- Reading Comprehension.
- Basic math skills.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills.
- Must follow safety rules and procedures.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week with occasional overtime.
- Solid organizational skills
- Ability to multi task.
Team Leader/Job coordinator
4. Customer Service Representative
The Container Decorating Customer Service Representative works directly with the purchasing, production, art, and warehouse teams on a daily basis to manage the customer base for the program. They are responsible for maintaining a consultative relationship with customers and providing administrative support internally. The Customer Service Representative manages workflow within the team structure, taking direction from the Container Decorating Customer Support Manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Primary responsibility is to provide administrative support tasks such as processing sales orders, processing art onlys, creating new quotes, and any other tasks for managing the maintenance of the Container Decorating Program as they arise.
- Documents all communications and activities into Salesforce each day.
- Coordinates and communicates with all involved departments as orders move through the process.
- Recognize upsell opportunities with current customer base.
- Create quotes based on client needs.
- Manages TeamWorld Container Decorating accounts as inquiries come in.
- Act as back up to other Customer Service Representatives as needed.
- Works with Customer Support Manager to organize and prioritize the workflow to meet customer goals and timelines.
- Communicates effectively to provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, exceptional time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize based on business needs
- Swift and thoughtful problem solving
- Demonstrated record of success in delivering customer solutions based on identified needs
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Associate’s Degree (NOTE: A comparable combination of education/experience and/or training will be considered equivalent to the education listed.)
- 1-3 years sales/customer service experience
5. Material Handler
The Material Handler is responsible for keeping track of inventory in the Bottle Department and ensuring the production lines have the material they need to complete their jobs.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Off-load inbound bottle product from trucks.
- Load outbound bottle orders onto trucks
- Works with Team Leader to ensure in-house delivery of product to appropriate production line in a timely manner.
- Ensures accurate counts on production request for bottles.
- Conduct cycle counts weekly on inventory.
- Space consolidation and in-house logistics of product.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team
- Fill-in in areas where needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good spatial relations.
- Basic math skills.
- Reading comprehension.
- Basic computer skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to use a forklift.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Must adhere to all safety standards.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2+ years of Forklift experience.
6. Ink Technician
We have an immediate opening for a full time Ink Technician. We are looking for someone who is responsible, dedicated, and hardworking who works well with their hands, machines, and is a quick study. On the job training will be provided.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform on-site handling of all ink.
- Estimate ink for jobs.
- Stage inks for jobs that are approved and ready to run.
- Record color formulas, mixing procedures, and ink performance issues.
- Perform color matching and customized formulations to meet customer needs.
- Maintain the ink formulation computer system and update the ink formulas as necessary.
- Mix standard and matched color ink, sample ink batches, print swatches and perform quality color check.
- Sends all necessary documents to the press with manufactured inks.
- Uses color meter and/or spectrophotometer to match sample colors for customer if necessary.
- Label inks as required.
- Monitor press related ink problems and provide assistance to Press Operators.
- Handles and disposes of all inks properly.
- Insures good housekeeping in the ink mixing area and storage area.
- Perform inventory control functions and order required supplies.
- Aggressively work to deplete old inventory to new batches to reduce inventory and waste.
- Generate ink usage reports to Management.
- Assist in the ordering process by reviewing the long term schedule to predict ink usage and identify any special orders.
- Assist with research and development projects to continue advancement in ink manufacturing and application.
- Observe company work rules and safety regulations, of both the company and its customers.
- Perform color matches on a variety of substrate for paste ink and water based flexographic inks.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Basic math skills – including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of whole numbers and fractions. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Basic reading skills – ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical information and procedures.
- Dexterity of hands.
- Good computer skills.
- Good judgment of color.
- Reasoning ability.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills; creative, out-of-the-box thinker.
- Analytical ability to resolve technical issues.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- Ability to take directions and understand instructions
- Good organizational skills and be detailed oriented.
- Strong work ethic evidenced by enthusiasm, positive attitude, and high energy level.
- Multi tasker and self-starter.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team player and communicate in a professional and courteous manner with co-workers.
- Reliability and punctuality is a must!
An associate's degree or higher is preferred and a minimum of a high school degree (GED) is required. Emphasis in chemistry or one to three years of related experience blending inks or work as a press assistant.
A combination of education and experience will be accepted.
Any experience in the ink / printing industry is beneficial.
Must be able to pass drug test and background check!
Job Type: Full-time