1. Warehouse Associate - Corporate Park
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for picking and staging orders for production under the direction of the Warehouse Manager, while maintaining an organized and clean work environment.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Storage of drop ship products.
- Track inventory.
- Verify quantities of products received.
- Pick orders for shipment.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Basic math skills.
- Basic computer skills including Excel, UPS shipping and tracking information and Outlook.
- Able to multi-task.
- Work independently and be self-motivated.
- Reading comprehension.
- Team Player.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Forklift experience.
- One year of warehouse experience preferred.
Corporate Park Warehouse
Warehouse Manager - Corporate Park
2. Customer Service Representative
The Container Decorating Customer Service Representative works directly with the purchasing, production, art, and warehouse teams on a daily basis to manage the customer base for the program. They are responsible for maintaining a consultative relationship with customers and providing administrative support internally. The Customer Service Representative manages workflow within the team structure, taking direction from the Container Decorating Customer Support Manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Primary responsibility is to provide administrative support tasks such as processing sales orders, processing art onlys, creating new quotes, and any other tasks for managing the maintenance of the Container Decorating Program as they arise.
- Documents all communications and activities into Salesforce each day.
- Coordinates and communicates with all involved departments as orders move through the process.
- Recognize upsell opportunities with current customer base.
- Create quotes based on client needs.
- Manages TeamWorld Container Decorating accounts as inquiries come in.
- Act as back up to other Customer Service Representatives as needed.
- Works with Customer Support Manager to organize and prioritize the workflow to meet customer goals and timelines.
- Communicates effectively to provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, exceptional time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize based on business needs
- Swift and thoughtful problem solving
- Demonstrated record of success in delivering customer solutions based on identified needs
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Associate's Degree (NOTE: A comparable combination of education/experience and/or training will be considered equivalent to the education listed.)
- 1-3 years sales/customer service experience
3. Line Leader
The Line Leader - Responsible for the performance of the assigned production line to ensure a quality product is delivered to the customer.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Conduct quick follow-up meeting to inform line team of job specifics: bottle color, cap, artwork, packing instructions, and any special requirements.
- Inspect bottles after they come out of the heater and do scratch test; looking for missing letters, holes, double images, targets, etc.
- Work with printer to correct any problems with bottle print.
- Complete daily logs.
- Train new employees and mentor current employees.
- Motivate team.
- Maintain work flow.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- Immediately report any abnormal conditions to Production Supervisor/Manager.
- Other duties as assigned by the Production Supervisor/Manager.
Education and/or Experience and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED.
- Manufacturing experience required
- Basic Reading and Mathematical Comprehension
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to follow directions/instructions (oral or written).
- Ability to respond to common inquires or complaints knowledgeably and respectfully.
- Strong leadership skills
- Reading Comprehension.
- Basic math skills.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills.
- Must follow safety rules and procedures.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week with occasional overtime.
- Solid organizational skills
- Ability to multi task.
Team Leader/Job coordinator
4. Account Manager
Primary contact with customers on a day to day basis to maintain and grow sales from current
accounts. Maintain a consultative relationship with customers. Proactively seeking new
opportunities within your portfolio of accounts.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Skills:
- Gain deep knowledge of customer base business needs and client industry as well as
- Provide unique and tailored recommendations in a consultative manner.
- Document all communication, activities and opportunities in Salesforce or similar CRM
- Coordinate and communicate with all involved departments as orders move through the
- Follow up and trouble shoot orders with assistance from Management.
- Product sourcing and presentations based on client needs.
- Process creative’s, product sample orders and purchase orders based on customer
- Work with Management to organize and prioritize the workflow to meet customer goals
- Work with Management on implementation of Company Store, E-commerce launches.
- Work with Management to communicate with Company Store, E-commerce clients on
strategies for inventory and opportunities for sell through.
- Communicate Company Store reporting on analytics & sales.
- Communicate effectively to provide exceptional customer service to internal and external
- Bachelor's Degree (NOTE: A comparable combination of education/experience and/or training
will be considered equivalent to the education)
- 3-5 years sales and/or account management experience.
- Gain a strong understanding of promotional products industry, decoration methods and
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Strong organizational skills
- Understanding and experience with a consultative sales approach.
- Detail oriented
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize based on business needs.
- Swift and thoughtful problem solving.
- Demonstrated record of success in delivering customer solutions based on identified needs.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Strong Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong understanding and experience with Salesforce or similar CRM.
5. Web Developer
TeamWorld, a leading promotional products company, is seeking a unique individual for our open Web Developer position, to produce modern, stable, and optimized software for e-commerce and internal business applications. The right person for this job will focus on good software design, enjoy solving unique problems, and will love working in a fast-paced environment with continual challenges and opportunities. If you are confident with backend web design languages and have some experience implementing front end interfaces, you sound like the kind of person we need.
We are looking for an experienced Web Developer who is motivated to create and maintain stable web-based applications. Responsibilities will include building upon an existing proprietary PHP-based ecommerce platform and working with new technologies to build all-new server-side software applications and the databases that manage their persistence. You will also be responsible for covering your code with unit tests and collaborating with the team as part of the peer-review process.
- are the kind of person who loves constant challenges and a fast-paced work environment
- believe in continuous improvement and a commitment to excellence
- love working in a collaborative environment of creative technology developers
- get excited about using technology to create efficient solutions to business problems
- have a level of energy and enthusiasm that people find contagious
...then you may be the developer we are looking for! You will work as a key member of our Web Development Department, learning our existing business environment and applications and performing a critical role on a team that will propel our company to the next level by engineering solutions that empower our customers.
Skills and Qualifications
- Develop new server-side features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Aid in implementation of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Work alongside the web specialist to setup and maintain our e-commerce websites.
- Optimize performance in both the application and the database that supports it.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of server-side scripting in PHP
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and SVN.
- Experience with accessible web design (Section 508, WCAG2AA)
- Experience with LAMP/LEMP environments
- Basic knowledge or experience with Docker containers
- Good understanding of the xDebug testing tool
- Proficient understanding of MySQL
- Basic knowledge of or experience with ORM techniques and tools
- Experience with the Golang programming language a plus
- Experience with the use and creation of RESTful APIs