1. Account Manager
Primary contact with customers on a day to day basis to maintain and grow sales from current accounts. Maintain a consultative relationship with customers. Proactively seeking new opportunities within your portfolio of accounts.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Skills:
- Gain deep knowledge of customer base business needs and client industry as well as their competitors.
- Provide unique and tailored recommendations in a consultative manner.
- Document all communication, activities and opportunities in Salesforce or similar CRM each day.
- Coordinate and communicate with all involved departments as orders move through the process.
- Follow up and trouble shoot orders with assistance from Management.
- Product sourcing and presentations based on client needs.
- Process creative's, product sample orders and purchase orders based on customer ongoing needs.
- Work with Management to organize and prioritize the workflow to meet customer goals and timelines.
- Work with Management on implementation of Company Store, E-commerce launches.
- Work with Management to communicate with Company Store, E-commerce clients on strategies for inventory and opportunities for sell through.
- Communicate Company Store reporting on analytics & sales.
- Communicate effectively to provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Bachelor's Degree (NOTE: A comparable combination of education/experience and/or training will be considered equivalent to the education)
- 3-5 years sales and/or account management experience.
- Gain a strong understanding of promotional products industry, decoration methods and company capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Strong organizational skills
- Understanding and experience with a consultative sales approach.
- Detail oriented
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize based on business needs.
- Swift and thoughtful problem solving.
- Demonstrated record of success in delivering customer solutions based on identified needs.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Strong Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong understanding and experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
2. Ink Technician
We have an immediate opening for a full time Ink Technician. We are looking for someone who is responsible, dedicated, and hardworking who works well with their hands, machines, and is a quick study. On the job training will be provided for the right candidate.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform on-site handling of all ink.
- Estimate ink for jobs.
- Stage inks for jobs that are approved and ready to run.
- Record color formulas, mixing procedures, and ink performance issues.
- Perform color matching and customized formulations to meet customer needs.
- Maintain the ink formulation computer system and update the ink formulas as necessary.
- Mix ink colors by formulas to match Pantone Swatch. Sample ink batches, print swatches and perform quality color check.
- Sends all necessary documents and screens to the press with manufactured inks.
- Uses color meter and/or spectrophotometer to match sample colors for customer if necessary.
- Label inks as required by GHS standards.
- Monitor press related ink problems and provide assistance to Press Operators.
- Handles and disposes of all inks properly.
- Insures good housekeeping in the ink mixing area and storage area.
- Perform inventory control functions and order required supplies.
- Aggressively work to deplete old inventory to new batches to reduce inventory and waste.
- Generate ink usage reports to Management.
- Assist in the ordering process by reviewing the long term schedule to predict ink usage and identify any special orders.
- Assist with research and development projects to continue advancement in ink manufacturing and application.
- Observe company work rules and safety regulations, of both the company and its customers.
- Perform color matches on a variety of substrates.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Basic math skills, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of whole numbers and fractions. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Basic reading skills, ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical information and procedures.
- Dexterity of hands.
- Good computer skills.
- Good judgment of color.
- Reasoning ability.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills; creative, out-of-the-box thinker.
- Analytical ability to resolve technical issues.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- Ability to take directions and understand instructions
- Good organizational skills and be detailed oriented
- Strong work ethic evidenced by enthusiasm, positive attitude, and high energy level.
- Multi tasker and self-starter.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team player and communicate in a professional and courteous manner with co-workers.
- Reliability and punctuality is a must!
- An associate's degree or higher is preferred. A minimum of a high school degree (GED) is required. Emphasis in chemistry or one to three years of related experience blending inks or work as a press assistant.
- A combination of education and experience will be accepted.
- Any experience in the ink / printing industry is beneficial.
Must be able to pass drug test and background check!
Job Type: Full-time
3. Customer Service Representative
The Container Decorating Customer Service Representative works directly with the purchasing, production, art, and warehouse teams on a daily basis to manage the customer base for the program. They are responsible for maintaining a consultative relationship with customers and providing administrative support internally. The Customer Service Representative manages workflow within the team structure, taking direction from the Container Decorating Customer Support Manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Primary responsibility is to provide administrative support tasks such as processing sales orders, processing art onlys, creating new quotes, and any other tasks for managing the maintenance of the Container Decorating Program as they arise.
- Documents all communications and activities into Salesforce each day.
- Coordinates and communicates with all involved departments as orders move through the process.
- Recognize upsell opportunities with current customer base.
- Create quotes based on client needs.
- Manages TeamWorld Container Decorating accounts as inquiries come in.
- Act as back up to other Customer Service Representatives as needed.
- Works with Customer Support Manager to organize and prioritize the workflow to meet customer goals and timelines.
- Communicates effectively to provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, exceptional time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize based on business needs
- Swift and thoughtful problem solving
- Demonstrated record of success in delivering customer solutions based on identified needs
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Associate's Degree (NOTE: A comparable combination of education/experience and/or training will be considered equivalent to the education listed.)
- 1-3 years sales/customer service experience
4. Web Developer
TeamWorld, a leading promotional products company, is seeking a unique individual for our open Web Developer position, to produce modern, stable, and optimized software for e-commerce and internal business applications. The right person for this job will focus on good software design, enjoy solving unique problems, and will love working in a fast-paced environment with continual challenges and opportunities. If you are confident with backend web design languages and have some experience implementing front end interfaces, you sound like the kind of person we need.
We are looking for an experienced Web Developer who is motivated to create and maintain stable web-based applications. Responsibilities will include building upon an existing proprietary PHP-based ecommerce platform and working with new technologies to build all-new server-side software applications and the databases that manage their persistence. You will also be responsible for covering your code with unit tests and collaborating with the team as part of the peer-review process.
- are the kind of person who loves constant challenges and a fast-paced work environment
- believe in continuous improvement and a commitment to excellence
- love working in a collaborative environment of creative technology developers
- get excited about using technology to create efficient solutions to business problems
- have a level of energy and enthusiasm that people find contagious
...then you may be the developer we are looking for! You will work as a key member of our Web Development Department, learning our existing business environment and applications and performing a critical role on a team that will propel our company to the next level by engineering solutions that empower our customers.
- Develop new server-side features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Aid in implementation of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Work alongside the web specialist to setup and maintain our e-commerce websites.
- Optimize performance in both the application and the database that supports it.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of server-side scripting in PHP
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and SVN.
- Experience with accessible web design (Section 508, WCAG2AA)
- Experience with LAMP/LEMP environments
- Basic knowledge or experience with Docker containers
- Good understanding of the xDebug testing tool
- Proficient understanding of MySQL
- Basic knowledge of or experience with ORM techniques and tools
- Experience with the Golang programming language a plus
- Experience with the use and creation of RESTful APIs
To participate in the operations necessary to maintain building areas in a clean and orderly condition in accordance with standard operating procedures. This position is responsible for the cleanliness of office areas, restrooms and reception area.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Collect and remove all trash from waste baskets replacing liners as needed.
- Dust, damp mop, dry buff and restore appropriate floor surfaces as instructed.
- Dust all office furniture, chairs, desks, tables, file cabinets, pictures, window sills, wall ledges, and remove finger marks from painted wall partitions within hand high reach.
- Clean glass entrance doors and reception window.
- Vacuum all carpeted areas.
- Clean all lavatory areas by washing and drying all bowls, seats and washbasins, replace soap, toweling and toilet tissue. As needed, damp wipe exterior of waste cans and dispensing units, wash booth partitions and ledges in all restrooms, replace urinal blocks as needed.
- Remove obvious dust, dirt, and debris.
- Help with snow removal and salting.
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Must have an eye for detail
- Commitment to cleanliness.
- Must be self-driven
- Ability to work independently.
- Time management skills required.
- Ability to work effectively with team members
- Must be able to take direction.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or (GED) with a minimum of one (1) year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education & exp.